HOW TO CHANGE BANNERS ON YOUR OpenCart TEMPLATE
1. In this tutorial we'll show you how to change banners on your OpenCart template.
2. Let's change this banner. It's title is Banner and it redirects to /index.php. Let's check if it really does.
3. It really redirected to /index.php (home page). Now go to yourdomain.com/admin
4. Login with your username and password.
5. Hover mouse over System. Then over Design and click Banners.
6. Here is our banner that is about to be changed. (banner1) Click Edit.
7. This is an image.
8. This is the link where you'll be redirected by clicking this image. It really was redirecting to /index.php (main page).
9. To add a new image click Browse Files.
10. Click Upload to add a new image.
11. Select an image. In our case it's Swarovski's logo.
12. Wait until it's done.
13. Now let's select our newly uploaded file. Double click on it.
14. New image has appeared. Now let's change where it should redirect. In our case to: http://www.swarovski.com
15. Change title if you want.
16. To make your banner easily recognizable rename Banner name from 'Banner 1' to in our case 'Swarovski Banner'.
17. When you're done click Save.
18. Go to your home page by clicking Store Front.
PLEASE SEE VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW: