How to add category on your OpenCart template
1. In this tutorial we'll show you how to add category on your OpenCart template.
2. First, go to yourdomain.com/admin
3. Login with your username and password.
4. Once you've logged in, hover mouse over Catalog button, which is located at the left top of the page. Click Categories.
5. To add a new category, click Insert.
6. Enter Category name, other fields are optional.
7. Now click Data.
8. Select Parent Category if you want. You can leave all these fields blank. You can select image.
9. You can also check Top checkbox. If you check it, this category will appear on the top menu.
10. Set category status. If Enabled, your category will be active, otherwise it will not.
11. When you're done click Save.
12. Your category has been added. Now you can add/edit products and select this category.
13. Let's change category of product called 'Product#001'. Click Edit.
14. Change this product's category to Â Braclets.
15. Click Save.
16. Click Store Front at the right top of the page. This will redirect you to the main page.
17. You'll see the result!
PLEASE SEE VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW: